Another year is over.
2009, you went by so fast. I hardly had time to even write down my resolutions.
Seriously, I am ending my year on a positive note. After dealing with some uncertainties and anxieties, I find myself seeing a clear path to achieve something in 2010.
My motto for 2010: I will not wish for things to happen. I will make them happen. I’m firing the genie.
Good luck to me. Those around me and those who depend on me can rest assured that I will be as solid as a rock this year and not be like a rolling pebble by the beach. I got 2010 covered. Belief is half of the equation.
For 2010, I can see several things happening around me and my world. Here are my predictions of things happening in and around the country or the rest of the world:
- Someone I know will have a baby. Someone I don’t know will have a baby.
- Someone I know will say “hi” to their maker. Someone I do not know will also do the same.
- I will make money. All of us will make money.
- Someone will win the 2010 Presidential Elections…or are we just awaiting the confirmation?
- Someone will predict that someone in show business will die. Which makes me wonder: they’re human, they’re also supposed to die. Why do the psychics have to make this prediction?
- Someone will predict that there will be disasters around the globe.
- We humans will try to consume more than what we actually need.
Mahatma said: “Be the change…”
Cheers to 2010!