I am at a wall and I will call it a case of “blogger’s block.” I hate referring to myself as a “writer” since I don’t think I’ve written anything substantial. I’ll leave that title to those to the great minds of our time and those lucky enough to get paid to hit their keyboards on a regular basis. Actually, I had some ideas mapped out but I just couldn’t seem to get a decent jump-start to finish some blog entries. I guess the high calorie meal after my evening walk drained all my brain juices.
Anyway, I had several ideas on what to blog about. A list of unfinished blog entries:
- “Is a bar of soap better than a politician?” – I was able to put some words down but I had difficulty getting it to look cohesive and bubbly enough. All I know is a bar of soap will do what its ad says it can do, politicians can’t. I think there should be disclaimers, like, “ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY” on campaign ads.
- “Balding Blue Eagle” – A possible pitch for some blue eagles or even a pitch for an RP presidential candidate – I’ll just add “Help a” at the beginning of the title.
- “Grace’s Anatomy” – About a stupid “What-if” business idea. Well, what if I decided to put up a strip club…that kind of thing. On second thought, this idea isn’t really for public viewing.
- “Walking on the moon” – About how I almost always fail to notice oncoming traffic during my regular walks, thanks to my ear buds. I always forget to keep the music volume low.
- “Flattery” – For two straight days I got complimented on the way I sound on the phone. Talk about totally uninteresting. LOL.