The day is officially over. Well, it was over more than 3 hours ago but the mind is still active. That’s the trouble with these swimming thoughts. Let me just park them before I finally get some shuteye. Here I go:
- Indulging in a large coffee over a discussion just an hour before bedtime is now officially a big NO-NO. It’s also another excuse to write a list.
- Time is relative to whatever it is that you’re doing. Time is longer when you’re not doing anything and shorter whenever you’re swamped with things to do.
- It’s a good thing to be swamped and get paid than to be idle and hungry.
- In the Philippines, wild ideas are taken seriously. Pacquiao as a peace negotiator?
- Slogans and tag lines should not be taken lightly. Just look at the recent Philippine DoT example.
- Good marketing is a good way to send a bad product to hell in no time. Take a look at PNoy crying over negative criticism. Well, he wanted the job that bad. Now that he’s not as shiny like during the campaign season, he’s all hurt.
- When lacking in good product attributes, you cannot pretend that the consumer is as dumb as you would like them to think.
- Paramore’s “The Only Exception” is playing in my head right now.
- I think I’ll root for Rampage at the UFC fight later. After all, he’s BA.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is still as beautiful as ever. Thanks, Glee.