A new week started and I am going on the road again. Before I go behind the wheel and drive, I’ll park some ideas for the rest of the week. This will be a short one.
- Yup. I didn’t win the 6/55 PCSO Grand Lotto. I guess having nasty ideas on how to use that cash isn’t good karma. I mean, we all have some weird ideas on how to spend that money, right? My crazy idea involved a video camera, a homeless guy, an irritating celebrity and YouTube.
- I’ll definitely try to catch up on some lost sleep. I haven’t been sleeping well lately and I’m certain that it’s partly to blame for the weirdness in my thought process. I think it’s also causing some grumpiness.
- Intense daily doses of positive feelings can be misconstrued as someone’s been smoking too much pot.
- Who cares if PNoy doesn’t have a girlfriend? The sad part about him being single is that, even without a possessive girlfriend hounding him, he still can’t do a stand-up job running the country. Just imagine if he had a girlfriend. Let the man stay single in peace.
- Here’s something positive to say to someone with an enlarged heart: You must have too much love to give in that heart.
- Head-to-head battle: Sanitized “Forget You” on Glee or the original “F___ You” by Cee-Lo Green?
- Holy shit. I’m starting to like Gwyneth Paltrow‘s singing. Okay, not just the singing. In any case, she’s really going on a singing binge. In her next movie (Country Strong), she’ll be….TADA!!! A country singer.
- It’s easy to be dry and boring.
- Whenever you talk to yourself, do you express yourself in Tagalog, English, Spanish or any other language?
- For the dudes. 49% of AIDS transmission in the Philippines is through heterosexual contact. That’s a pretty big chunk, if you ask me. Stay safe. Eat a lot of papaya to control those urges. If you can’t resist it anymore, be protected. Use the thing that the church won’t allow a horny dude to wear.
- With the brouhaha about Santa being more popular than JC during Christmas, I think people should also know that December 25 wasn’t always a Christian holiday. Ever heard of Sol Invictus? Blame the ancient Romans. Too bad there aren’t any worshipers left. Otherwise, they could be the ones protesting today.
- Kuliglig drivers protesting and street children begging for Christmas aguinaldo are glaring examples of letting small things become bigger things that bite your ass in the end.
- The MMDA should review the U-turn slots on major roads — like effin EDSA. Those roads were not designed to have that kind of traffic flow. With a driving population that isn’t aware of proper vehicle distance, proper yielding and proper merging, it isn’t a surprise that traffic on EDSA is super bad.
- Yes. I should really get some sleep.
- Cee-Lo Green Critiques Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee (omg.yahoo.com)
- ‘Kuliglig’ drivers block traffic in Manila (newsinfo.inquirer.net)