I finally got into this situation again. I am at a critical point that some thoughts are just getting too distracting as they all swim inside my head; all trying to compete for dominance. It is time to “park” them…again. As observed in the course of current events and society, I think these are perfectly applicable in our daily lives:
1. Whining is now in fashion. If you whine a lot, you’re in perfectly good company.
2. If you can’t do the right things, blame someone else. If you’re president of this country in Southeast Asia, you can blame media and past presidents.
3. If you’re a president of this country in Southeast Asia and price increases start to make you look bad, give the people a subsidy.
4. If you’re a president of this country in Southeast Asia and you’re running out of people to blame, fire someone who’s associated with someone who’s associated with a previous president that you’re trying to pin down. Never mind that you can’t fire your own people. Okay na ang simpleng cool off sa balita.
5. If you have to bring out the smallest detail just to prove you are working, then you are hardly working and not working hard.
6. There is always more than one way to skin a cat. To the cat, it’ll always be just one way — the painful way.
7. Actions speak louder than words. Flatulence is in a league of its own.
8. If people don’t know what you are supposed to be working on, how on earth can they know that you are even working?