While not under the influence of any banned substance, I came upon an idea that isn’t really revolutionary.
I believe that men (and women) should have ON and OFF switches. Humanity would be better off having those physically installed. When one is exceeding the limit of exhibition of a certain behavior, then someone can simply flip a switch to cut it. If one is becoming increasingly irritating, one can turn that person off. If one needs to improve on something, it all happens in one click.
Imagination is the only limit to what one can think of as uses for switches on humans:
- A sensitivity switch – might come in handy when one refuses to “step on the brakes” in dealing with other people. Clearly, the world isn’t made for just one person and billions of other servants. One’s thoughts cannot apply to all people. The next product that can be developed for this technology is a smart wallet. The smart wallet can have a Bluetooth data connection to this Sensitivity switch. In turn, parents’/ spouses wallets that can auto-prompt kids and husbands/wives to stop asking for money like one is an ATM. =P
- A motivation switch – when one is running low on energy to finish something, this switch takes the drama out of rationalizing why you need to accomplish whatever it is you set out to do. It beats the idea of pointing a gun to your head while trying to crack a code WHILE someone is going down on you like in the movie Swordfish. I can do away with the gun, really.
- A brain equalizer switch panel – this sort of sets your brain’s mood depending on the situation. This allows you to enjoy movies like Charlie’s Angels and its sequel without straining yourself to find substance in them. You need more bass-thumping brain performance to enjoy a good book? Just work those sliders.
- Extra: A freakin’ USB (2.0 or higher) slot (or some might prefer Firewire) — for direct downloads into your brain. This will come in handy for those times when you just want to get knowledge quickly and shout “I know kung-fu!” Sometimes, some will say most of the time, common sense isn’t that common. Wouldn’t it be good to have it come in a 16 GB stick hot-pluggable into everyone’s brains?
- Extra: An Emergency OFF switch (with universal remote) — I guess this will be for the times you want to act like an all-powerful deity and just switch some people off for a day, that’s a TRUE universal remote.