- We’ll run out of words to describe what is going on. In this case, it’ll be better to shut up than cause a headache.
- You’ll run out of reasons not to do anything. I mean, sure, one is smart if one can rationalize, but it won’t yield fantastic results.
- You’ll realize that having a lazy ass gives you a FAT lazy ass. One should just get up and do it, whatever “it” is.
- One will realize that trying to control the uncontrollable is like pissing against the wind. It’s a sure formula for disaster, a literal wardrobe emergency or otherwise.
- You’ll realize that if you find yourself knocked off your horse, it’s certainly more fun getting back on and just run over everything nasty you see.
Eventually, I found some words again after my long break from putting words here. Here’s a “WB” to myself.
Pardon the excessive contractions.