- Invest your time in making things better than making things worse.
- Look forward to meeting the unknown without feelings stemming from preconceived notions of the norm, do not be limited by what people say.
- Treat challenges merely as such, not as walls unconquerable.
- Think of other ways to skin a cat, the less painful the better.
- Avoid thinking of ways of crushing a person just to prove a point.
- Avoid reminding yourself or other people how shitty things are. They or you might start believing that mantra.
- Rationalize what your gut tells you, better if it’s full or satisfied when you listen to it.