As part of my 2014 resolutions, I’ll be having less of the non-meaningful drinking sessions with friends. Gone are the shallow discussions.
That means, for 2014, there would be more of the drinking sessions featuring key discussions focused on:
1) The meaning of life and other philosophical discourses. .
2) The multiverse, inter-dimensional travel and the potential of time travel.
3) Ending world hunger
4) Finding the missing link between apes and humans.
5) Fixing the Philippines through out of the box solutions that have a snowball’s chance in hell of ever seeing daylight. We can start off with coming up with the national treadmill/dynamo electricity generating machine for the unemployed and morbidly obese.
6) “Statistical analysis” (officially replacing the sports and boobs topic from previous years)
7) Family “bests” (officially replacing “wala yan sa lolo ko” or “my grandpa is better than your grandpa”)
Seriously, I plan on exercising daily — both mind and body. I’ll try do a regular exercise routine and try to update this blog on a daily basis. Planning and trying is already worth 50% the effort.