I wonder if President Aquino still reads the newspapers. If he did, he might lose more hair.
Bad week for the main man: DAP got shot down as “unconstitutional”; he had to open his mouth on the Nora Aunor issue using poor information; that “unverified” Davao terrorist threat. I mean, that’s three in a row. We’re not even talking about the high prices of garlic and rice.
The negative reports are just begging for follow-up reports on the following:
- State of affairs of Kris Aquino. There was a prelim last Sunday. I bet she’ll even be more relevant in the coming days. Anyway, she is a national treasure.
- Bitch slap ex-PGMA accomplishment report. Suspended lawmaker CGMA? Perfect time to slap her silly. :evil laugh:
- Kick the butts of Bong and Jinggoy speech. Fresh meat for the PR grinder. :evil laugh:
- A possible report on the presidential dating scoreboard. Maybe it’ll be RC Cola getting a brand boost this time. I mean, Coke Zero needs a vacation. RC Free could mean, like, single and free to date around?
- There might as well be a hey-Corona-we-didn’t-forget-about-you news item. And ex-CJ Corona goes, “WTF. Ako na naman.”
- The economy-is-super-so-don’t-mind-high-prices-and-reality report. I mean, poverty and bad news won’t ever go away no matter how super a report is. Maybe they can trump this by legalizing marijuana instead.
Anyway, who the F gives the president terrible advice or information? Personally, I’d like to see the president hang this person publicly. How about a public beheading? Isn’t making the president look bad a bad and silly thing to do?
The benchmark is Prisco Nilo and his supposedly inaccurate weather predictions.